Family Fun Night Ride, Bonfire, and Campout
Come on out the Cascade Locks to the NWTA easyCLIMB trail for a family night of mtn bike riding, starlight bonfire, and campout. Come for any and all! Free.
- Family/beginner friendly trail system along the Columbia river. Bring Head Lamps or lights for night ride.
- We plan to be there with Camas Bikes by 6pm.
- Skills course for the kids.
- Bonfire starts at dark to cook hot dogs/brats and marshmallows over.
- No camping facilities, no water, no bathrooms, but plenty of places to pitch a tent or park the RV, so plan accordingly.
Home of Take A Kid Mtn Bike Day October 4th
More details here: http://www.dimwitswithbritelites.org/