Stub Fest 2016
June 3, 2016
June 5, 2016
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
L.L. Stub Stewart State Park
L.L. Stub Stewart State Park, Buxton OR
Stub Fest is a family-friendly celebration, trail work day, and campout at beautiful L.L. Stub Stewart State Park
. Join us for the Saturday
trail project, or camp out all weekend so you can enjoy all the activities.
Located only 34 miles west of Portland, Stub Stewart State Park is becoming a mountain bike destination for all levels of riders.
- Trail Build Day
- Trail Building Class
- Group Rides for beginners, intermediate riders and on up
- Kids Skill Course and Games
- REI sponsored activities throughout the weekend
Leave your mark on this gorgeous park by helping NWTA build and maintain the trails we love to ride.
- Friday evening – attend an optional IMBA trail building class and learn some new skills.
- Saturday – join an army of volunteers to build trail, sculpt features and add mileage in the mountain bike specific part of the park.
FUN FOR EVERYONE
- Kids can build up their cycling chops on our kids skills course and play fun games at the REI camp all day.
- Join us for group ride (for all skill levels) led by REI and NWTA volunteers.
- After doing trail work Saturday. we will celebrate with a raffle, food, and beer.
- Camping and REI ultimate s’mores station and more!
- Oh… and a mtb night ride
Stub Fest is a great time for all — an opportunity to work hard while also celebrating the trail system that was built by NWTA volunteers in partnership with Oregon State Parks.
Both the event and camping is FREE thanks to the combined effort of our sponsors and volunteers