10am - 3pm
Whipple Creek Regional Park
17202 NW 21st Ave Ridgefield, WA
On Saturday, May 13th from 10 to 3 we are cutting a new trail at Whipple Creek Park. This is a rare chance to help blaze a half mile of trail through raw forest.
We will meet in the main lot at 10am; sign waivers, review safety measures and head out a few minutes later.
• Sean Loehr is leading up the work party.
• Wear proper clothing (helmet, eye protection, boots and gloves) and expect to be rubbing against plants.
• Bring food and water in a bag/backpack you can take with you.
• You will be working about a 15 minute walk from the main lot in the area of Dynee’s Tail and Gazebo.
• Some tools will be provided, but if you have a heavy hoe, rake, fire rake, or McLoud, please bring it.
It looks to be a light rain day. A perfect day for trail cutting.
Please RSVP at : https://www.meetup.com/Whipple-Creek-Park/events/239912616/?rv=ea1