May 5, 2019
1:00 - 4:00
Castle Rock, WA
Join our NW Trail Sisters & sponsor Proper Cycle Werks for a day of learning the fundamental skills that it takes to get you up and over some of the trickiest obstacles on the trail…log-overs! Master this skill and your riding game will forever be changed!
Put your newly learned skills to work after the clinic.
We ask that you evaluate your skill level in an honest manner to ensure your safety and the safety of the group. A beginner rider can be described as:
• You’ve been mountain biking for 1 year or so.
• You enjoy it but still lack the skills to tackle terrain beyond beginner level.
• You know how to use your gears and brakes properly but when the terrain gets technical you have to get off your bike and walk.
• You can handle single-track as long as it is smooth and with few rocks or roots.
• You can ride for up to two hours at a time.
Register with the link provided below. Sign ups are limited.