As part of the citywide Off-road Cycling Master Plan (ORCMP), the City is proposing five draft trail concepts in Forest Park. These concepts were guided by the Forest Park Planning Principles, which translate the project’s vision and the many plans for Forest Park into specific guidance for off-road cycling.
Here are the five draft trail concepts:
• Open Tolinda Trail to off-road cycling
• Open Firelane 7, Firelane 7A, and Oil Line Road to off-road cycling
• Open Firelane 4 to off-road cycling and connect it to Saltzman Road
• Improve Firelane 1 and build a new trail parallel to Highway 30
• Build a new trail south of NW 53rd Drive
Click the link above for greater detail, and check them out on the Forest Park Trail Map. Then head to a detailed feedback form where you can provide input on each trail concept and the planning principles. You can also add new ideas and general comments.
Help make #ForestPark #PDX #BetterWithBikes.