January 26, 2020
1:30 - 4:30
Castle Rock WA
Dial in your trail skills with us! There’s just no way around it- if you mountain bike, you corner. Learn helpful tips & tricks to best use your energy, your body placement and how to plan ahead as you are traveling down the trail. The clinic is hosted by Proper Cycle Werks at the Growlers Gulch trail system in Castle Rock, WA.
We ask that you evaluate your skill level in an honest manner to ensure your safety and the safety of the group. A beginner rider can be described as:
• You’ve been mountain biking for 1 year or so.
• You enjoy it but still lack the skills to tackle terrain beyond beginner level
• You know how to use your gears and brakes properly but when the terrain gets technical you have to get off your bike and walk.
• You can handle single-track as long as it is smooth and with few rocks or roots.
• You can ride for up to two hours at a time.
Please register via Eventbrite link below. Space is limited.
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org