Become a member today and join our local community of over 5,000 members dedicated to protecting, improving and expanding off-road and mountain bike trail access in Portland and throughout NW Oregon and SW Washington.
- Trails. Trails don’t make themselves! Multi-use and bike-optimized trails take are an immense amount of work to build and maintain. Your membership supports over 10,000 volunteer hours a year in trail work so we all have a wide variety of fun places to ride.
- Community. NWTA organizes clinics, social rides, youth programs and trail work days. We also host the Trail Sustainability Institute, a day-long program where NWTA trail lovers learn the key factors in building and maintaining our trails sustainably.
- Advocacy. NWTA is a voice of support for trails and off-road cyclists. Collectively, we advocate to protect and improve bike trail access across the region.
- Representation. Everyone should have safe, reliable access to the outdoors through trails. You are part of a team that is elevating mountain biking as a way for everyone to experience off-road cycling. For more information, see our Equity Statement that is core to executing our mission.
- Access. NWTA membership give access to Rocky Point, where NWTA holds a lease on over 3,000 acres 25 minutes from downtown Portland (this includes access to the hidden Rocky Point map on Trailforks).