We are dedicated to expanding your mountain bike recreation opportunities by building trails, maintaining trails, and creating a community of actively engaged mountain bikers. We work hard to turn membership dollars into riding opportunities. See our Advocacy page to see how we are turning your contributions into results.
At this time there are no specific perks associated with the different membership Support Levels, other than helping out NWTA and your local trails a bit more at the higher levels. People have always seemed to find their own balance between what they can afford, how much they think our work is worth, and what they think they are getting in return. There may be perks associated with the different Support Levels in the future. Rest assured if you joined now and you noticed later that a perk was offered for the same $$ you contributed, just let us know and we will try to make good on it. This is to say, don’t hold off joining now. You can also support NWTA through one-time or recurring donations here.
Please note that our membership sign-up process is done through an external website and doesn’t include the opportunity to signup for our newsletter. In order to receive our newsletter, please subscribe via our website here.
- Support one of the main trail advocating, building, and maintaining organizations in the region.
- The larger our member rolls, the larger the voice we have when approaching land managers about access.
- Keep informed on relevant mountain bike news and trail access issues in our region.
- Access privileges to Rocky Point, where NWTA has private access to 18 miles of trails on 3300 acres 25 minutes from downtown Portland (including access to the hidden Rocky Point map on Trailforks).
- Meet other people who also love mountain biking!
- Monthly membership Support Levels auto-renew by default. We appreciate your ongoing support for the trails.