- This event has passed.
DIG DAY – Cascade Locks Trail Construction – 11/26
November 26 @ 9:30 am – 2:30 pm
NWTA is very excited to build a new technical, rocky trail outside of Cascade Locks
Join us for a thrilling day of trail building and maintenance in the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area! This in-person event is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who love to get their hands dirty and contribute to the local mountain biking community. Whether you’re a seasoned trail builder or a newbie, everyone is welcome to lend a hand and make a difference. We’ll provide the tools and guidance, so all you need to bring is your enthusiasm and a willingness to work as a team. Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to give back to the trails we love!
What To Bring:
- Work clothes: long sleeve shirt, long pants (no shorts), sturdy boots, gloves, eye protection
- Jacket for changing weather and rain (be prepared)
- Hard hat or bike helmet (mandatory)
- Optional: Favorite trail tool, McLeod or Rouge Hoe (We have tools, but please feel free to bring your own if you are more comfortable with your own).
Time and Place
9:30 am – 2:30 pm at Wyeth Rd outside of Cascade Locks
Trail work will last approximately 5 hours, wrapping up at 2:30
- We’ll work on this trail 5 times this dig season:
- Sunday, Nov 26
- Sunday, Dec 10
- Saturday, Jan 13
- Saturday, Feb 10
- Saturday Mar 16
Safety meeting promptly starts at 9:30 am. Please arrive 15-20 early to ensure that you are adequately checked in. We work in all weather, so come prepared for the elements, whatever they may be (and change of clothes in the car for when we finish).
Once registered, please sign the waiver HERE
Email [email protected] with any questions
Meet and park on Wyeth Road just outside of Cascade Locks: https://maps.app.goo.gl/C6kjAoarteHprukbA