Klootchy Creek Dig Day – 12/11
December 11 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Meet up in the Klootchy parking lot at 9:45 for safety brief and planning session.
We’ll be taking on some brushing, tread maintenance, and checking drainage after the first big rain of the season. We will be working behind the locked gate and will leave the parking lot as a group at 10, so if you are running late, please call or text Nell at 703-638-4626 so we can make alternate arrangements.
What to Bring
- Work clothes: Light long sleeve shirt, Long Pants (no shorts), Boots, Gloves, Eye Protection & Gloves
- Jacket (be prepared)
- Hard hat or bike helmet (mandatory)
- Face Covering as recommended by the CDC (in case we can’t maintain social proper social distancing)
Tools will be provided.
Waiver: Once registered, please sign the waiver HERE.
Questions: call or text Nell at 703-638-4626, or email [email protected]
- December 3 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- December 3 @ 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
- December 9 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm