- This event has passed.
Rocky Point Saturday Session on 11/13
November 13 @ 9:30 am – 2:30 pm
Weekly Rocky Point trail build and maintenance day – Registration is Required!
About this event
Join us on Saturdays through the winter and into the spring as we build and maintain the trails at Rocky Point. The “Saturday Sessions” are small-scale work events that are a great place to practice and grow your trail building skills. Come out and help create the future of Mountain Biking in Portland.
What to Bring
- Work clothes: Light long sleeve shirt, Long Pants (no shorts), Boots, Gloves, Eye Protection & Gloves
- Jacket (be prepared)
- Hard hat or bike helmet (mandatory)
- Face Covering as recommended by the CDC (in case we can’t maintain social proper social distancing)
Tools will be provided.
Due to COVID-19, masks are mandatory when you cannot maintain safe social distancing. We have also had to limit the number of participants. Please make sure to pre-register.
Once registered, please sign the waiver HERE.
*Rocky Point is a property that is leased by NWTA. In order to attend this event (or to access this land) you will need to be a NWTA member (JOIN HERE), in good standing, as well as sign the online Rocky Point waiver: HERE
Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions.
- December 4 @ 9:30 am – 2:30 pm
- December 12 @ 10:00 am – 3:00 pm