- This event has passed.
Sandy Ridge Dig Day on 04/16
April 16, 2022 @ 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Join us on Saturday, April 16 at Sandy Ridge Trail System to help get the trails ready for spring riding!
About this event
Join us on Saturday, April 16th, from 9 am – 2 pm at Sandy Ridge Trail System to get the trails in shape for more riding! Trail work will last approximately 4 hours, wrapping up at 2:00.
Due to COVID-19, have a mask with you in case you cannot maintain safe social distancing. We have also had to limit the number of participants. Please make sure to pre-register.
Once registered, please sign the waiver HERE
What To Bring:
- Face Covering as recommended by the CDC
- Your bike (optional)
- Work clothes: Light long sleeve shirt, Long Pants (no shorts), Boots, Gloves, Eye Protection & Gloves
- Jacket (be prepared)
- Hard hat or bike helmet (mandatory)
- Favorite trail tool, McLeod or Rouge Hoe (We have tools, but please feel free to bring your own if you are more comfortable with your own).
- Optional: Folding Handsaw
Safety meeting promptly starts at 9 am. Please arrive 15-20 early to ensure that you are adequately checked in. We work in all weather, so come prepared for the elements, whatever they may be (and change of clothes in the car for when we finish).
Due to COVID-19, you are responsible for bringing your food and beverages for the event.
Saturday April 16, 2022 / 9:00 am – 2 pm / Sandy Ridge Trails
Email [email protected] with any questions.