- This event has passed.
Dig Day at Sandy Ridge on 10/16
October 16 @ 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Join us on Saturday, October 16th from 9 am – 2 pm at the Sandy Ridge Trail System to get the trails in shape for more riding!
Trail work will last approximately 4 hours wrapping up at 2:00. All ages & skill levels are welcome!
Due to COVID – 19, masks are mandatory when you cannot maintain safe social distancing. We also have to limit the number of participants. Please make sure to pre-register.
Once registered please sign the waiver HERE
What to wear & bring:
- Face Covering as recommended by the CDC
- Work clothes: Light long sleeve shirt, Long Pants (no shorts), Boots, Gloves (bring extra pairs to change into dry gloves), Eye Protection
- Jacket (be prepared for rain and cold weather)
- Hard hat or bike helmet (mandatory)
- Favorite trail tool, McLeod or Rogue hoe
- Optional: Folding hand saw
Safety Meeting starts promptly at 9 am. Please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to start time. We work in all weather so come prepared for the elements whatever they may be (and change of clothes in the car for when we finish).
Due to COVID-19, you are responsible for bringing all of your own food and beverages for the event. We have tools on site but if you are more comfortable with your own please feel free to bring your own.
Saturday, October 16, 2021 / 9:00 am – 2 pm / Sandy Ridge Trail System – Main Parking Lot
Please email [email protected] with any questions