- This event has passed.
Stub Dig Day
June 16, 2018
Bring your friends and family out for an fun day of trail building, mountain biking, and good times! If cutting new trail, is your jam, then come join the party as we will be completing the cutting of the Railyard trail. After this, expect plenty of time to ride your favorite Stub trails and some tasty refreshments provided by Hopworks Urban Brewery!
- 9:00 a.m. – Meet at the Hilltop Day-Use Area for volunteer check in and safety meeting.
- 9:30 a.m. – Head out to trail projects
- 1:30 p.m. – Finish up trail projects
- 2 p.m. – Lunch on your own, beverages and riding time
If you are planning on attending, we encourage you to fill out this form, so we have an accurate headcount for tools and food.
A number of campsites and cabins have been pre-reserved for this event so if you are interested in spending the night after the workparty, please contact Matthew Weintraub.
- September 28 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm