- This event has passed.
Trail Sister’s Beginner Ride @ Rocky Point – 7/12
July 12 @ 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Guided ride for Beginner Level Trail Sisters @ Rocky Point
About this event
Are you newer to mountain biking, or looking for a fun, encouraging group ride where you can meet other Trail Sisters* close to your skill level? Join us at Rocky Point for a guided, nobody left behind (no-drop) ride.
*Trail Sisters are an inclusive group of folks who are non-binary or identify as women.
To ensure the safety of all riders, please honestly assess your riding ability before attending. As a beginner rider:
- You have a basic understanding with the skills of braking, shifting and riding on uneven, soft-surface trails.
- You are comfortable riding beginner to intermediate (Green & some Blue) trails, but you may walk sections of trails when you come to rocky, root-y or more technical areas.
- You have a bike that is in working order that you are comfortable riding.
- You are able to ride for 1-2 hours with intermittent breaks.
What to bring:
- Bike and helmet
Highly Suggested- so you are self-sufficient:
- Spare inner tube (even if you are tubeless)
- First Aid Kit
Once registered, please sign the waiver HERE.
Rocky Point is a property that is leased by NWTA. In order to attend this event (or to access this land), you will need to be an NWTA member (JOIN HERE), in good standing, as well as sign the online Rocky Point waiver: HERE.
- August 19 @ 9:00 am – August 21 @ 3:00 pm
- August 22 @ 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
- August 22 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm