- This event has passed.
Cancelled – Women’s Ride – Beginner Level
February 9, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
*** CANCELLED. Due to current trail conditions & weather forecast we are cancelling this ride. We hope that you can join us at another time ***
This ride is perfect for women who are newer to mountain biking! You can learn trails, ride at a comfortable pace and meet fellow mountain bikers all in an encouraging and inspiring environment.
We ask that you evaluate your skill level in an honest manner to ensure your safety and the safety of the group. A beginner rider can be described as:
• You’ve been mountain biking for 1 year or so.
• You enjoy it but still lack the skills to tackle terrain beyond beginner level.
• You know how to use your gears and brakes properly but when the terrain gets technical you have to get off your bike and walk.
• You can handle single-track as long as it is smooth and with few rocks or roots.
• You can ride for up to two hours at a time.
- February 9, 2019
- 9:00 am - 11:00 am
- Event Categories:
- NWTA Events, Ride!, Signature Event, Social, Women/Trans/Femme
- Event Tags:
- Growlers Gulch, NW Trail Sisters, Proper Cycle Werks
Coldwater Lake Campout and Trail Work Party – 6/3June 3 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
River City Bicycles Trailhead Meet up – Stub Stewart – 6/4June 4 @ 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
Friday Night MTB Lights – 6/9June 9 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm