Local bike builder Sage Titanium Bicycles is offering a custom MAWJ dirt jump bike for one lucky winner (see full story and build spec). The MAWJ is the ultimate titanium dirt jump bike with a sweet build spec to match. The build spec includes Enve cockpit, prototype custom Enve DJ rims, Chris King bottom bracket and headset, and many more custom bling parts.
All proceeds further the mission of NWTA, helping give mountain biking a central role in our local communities. Funds raised will support NWTA programming and trail projects – NWTA has been building, maintaining and advocating for mountain bike trails and trail access in NW Oregon and SW Washington for over 30 years.
“When Covid locked everything down in 2020 I needed an outlet for my riding. I found that outlet at The Lumberyard bike park. The pandemic allowed me time to focus on learning new skills that would enhance my MTB riding. A DJ was the perfect way to practice form and grow those skills. We created the SAGE MAWJ to help riders grow those skills and to throw sick tricks at their local pump tracks and dirt jumps.”
David Rosen — Owner, Sage Titanium
—Contest open September 26, 2022 06:00:00 AM PST until October 25, 2022 11:59 PM PST—
- SAGE Titanium MAWJ Dirt Jumper Frame (see full build spec)
- ENVE Prototype/one-of-a-kind carbon dirt jumper rims
- Marzocchi Bomber DJ fork
- Chris King bottom bracket and headset
- Onyx Racing vesper hubs with custom finish
- Full custom cerakote and bead blast finish from Titanium Finishing Company
- $11,750 value
- The MAWJ is on display for the duration of the drawing at Fat Tire Farm in Portland, OR
- Shipping through Bike Flights will be covered up to $350
1 See official rules https://nw-trail.org/sage-dj-drawing-official-rules-2022/