Calling all trail work volunteers – we’re looking forward to seeing YOU this dig season!
NWTA volunteers are the heart and soul of our trails. Hundreds of riders get together every fall for the on-the-ground work to maintain and build trails. It’s an immensely rewarding experience, and there is a way riders of all abilities and ages can be involved!
On October 22, NWTA will be holding our annual dig season planning meeting. If you’ve been looking to be more involved with NWTA, join us!
The meeting runs from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. at Chris King Precision Components. Find full details and the RSVP link here. PLEASE NOTE that as we provide a catered lunch, RSVPs are REQUIRED.
Our agenda for the day will include:
- Celebrating our volunteers!
- Opportunities to get to know our trail stewards one on one.
- Detailed plans for each trail system’s projects for the coming dig season.
- Signing up to work at the trail systems you love.
- A brief overview of what NWTA has planned as an organization for the upcoming year, as well as additional information about the many volunteer positions that keep our organization strong.
- Sweet, sweet raffle prizes!
- Fully catered lunch!
Again, please note that sign ups are required and SPACE IS LIMITED TO THE FIRST 75 people who register.
NWTA is mostly volunteer-led, and we couldn’t do it without you. We can’t wait to see all of our trail volunteers out in the dirt this season! For additional questions, contact [email protected]. Thank you!