Northwest Trail Alliance (NWTA) is lucky to have the support of a community of retail and manufacturing sponsors that are coming together to help us raise some operating capital. Portland local bike shop Cyclepath is offering a custom-built Pivot mountain bike to raise funds for NWTA trail expansion efforts. Cyclepath and NWTA have teamed up with manufacturers Pivot Cycles, Chris King Precision Components, SRAM, Reserve Wheels, Burgtec, and Showers Pass, to present a prize drawing for a custom mountain bike and ride apparel kit.
NWTA has been building trails, maintaining trails, and advocating for trails in NW Oregon and SW Washington for over 30 years. NWTA has grown to over 4,000 members as its work has produced more places to ride, and mountain biking has increased in popularity. It has become clear with COVID-19 restrictions that NWTA cannot keep up with the expansion and maintenance needs of the trails without a cash infusion for equipment and infrastructure. Land stewardship costs and equipment cost to build with contract labor and machines are becoming a larger part of how things get done. Simply put, we need operating capital to buy tools and machines for larger scale trail building. Receive a digital download with each purchased entry1.
(Bonus entries with Facebook and Instagram actions available, but no further action required after purchase).
- Custom Pivot 29er Enduro or Trail bike. Choose a Switchblade, Firebird or Trail 429 bike frame of size and color of choice1
- Rockshox Lyrik Ultimate fork (150-170mm depending on frame choice)
- SRAM X01 Eagle component group
- Chris King hubs, headset and bottom bracket
- Reserve Carbon Wheelset (Chris King hubs)
- Custom cockpit by Cyclepath
- Showers Pass mountain shorts and jersey