- Stub Trails need some TLC
We are working hard to repair the muddy sections and get the trails dialed in for the summer riding season – and this month’s main event: Lap Quest . This Saturday we will be working on Shoofly trail repairs.
Work Party Logistics:
- 8:45am – 2:00pm Saturday May 6
- Meet at Hilltop Parking Lot @ 8:45.
- After meeting up, we will go to the MTB kiosk area for tools and hike in to the work site.
If interested, email David Rogers at [email protected]
Please RSVP, so that we know how many to expect in the morning and have enough tools available at the work site.
- We will be improving drainage and repairing muddy sections of Shoofly, starting at where it branches from Caddywhomper to its end at the base of the freeride area. Shovels and other tools will be provided. We will go over work plans when we reach the MTB area.
- Pack a lunch, snacks, and water. Wear long pants and sturdy shoes.
- Feel free to bring your bike if you want to ride in/out, or ride afterwards.