Dual NWTA/IMBA membership starts at just $35! Join Now – Sign Up Online! (via IMBA’s web site)
In December 2009, Northwest Trail Alliance became a Chapter of IMBA (International Mountain Bike Association). If you join Northwest Trail Alliance as a new member or renew your existing membership, you will now automatically enjoy being a member of IMBA, at no extra cost. Basic annual membership is $35 for individuals, $50 for the whole family.
If you plan to contribute more than the basic membership fee, after joining here please make a separate donation directly to NWTA on our Donate page. Those funds will go directly toward local mountain bike advocacy.
- Help protect and improve mountain bike trail access in Portland, NW Oregon and SW Washington.
- Support our trail building and trail maintenance activities.
- Participate in local rides and events with great people who love off-road cycling and who are stewards of the trails.
- Keep informed on trail access issues in our region.
- Support the wonderful work that IMBA is doing at the national level.
- Enjoy a variety of IMBA member benefits.
- Make new friends!