Written by Ted Dodd ([email protected])
Over the last 2 years, volunteers have been hard at work at Stub. While adapting to the pandemic we accomplished a wide range of projects both in the MTB area and beyond.
Thanks to the 50+ Trail Ninjas, the trails at Stub are in great shape and ready for the 2022 riding season.
The Shoofly trail is OPEN again. Yay! For photos, see the Bridge Bypass Project. Williams Creek Trail is set to reopen on May 13, 2022.
VOLUNTEERING AT STUB
Want to become an active volunteer at Stub? Sign up to become a Trail Ninja. Trail Ninjas are volunteers who work on large and small projects throughout the year. As a Trail Ninja, you have the opportunity to:
- Connect with other active volunteers.
- Contribute to the discussion about what projects we choose to take on (and when).
- Receive notices about trail projects and requests for help.
- Volunteer for specific projects that fit your skill level, interest, and schedule.
- Learn more about our long-range projects and future vision for mountain biking Stub.
It is amazing what volunteers can accomplish when we combine our energies and talents.
CURRENT NEWS / TRAIL CONDITIONS
For current trail conditions, check out Trail Forks.