After a great summer of riding, this is the time of the year where we ramp up our trail maintenance efforts. Here is what is being planned this fall at the various trail systems and bike parks.
This fall, we will spend a lot of time working on Little Monkey. It will be closed during the rebuild beginning Mid-October. It should take 3-4 weeks. Since heavy equipment will be used on the trail, we ask people to respect the trail closure for safety.
Scheduled Dig Days:
- 10/16 – Details and Registration can be found HERE
- 10/30 – Halloween Fun for All! – Registration will open soon
- 11/13 – Registration will open soon
- 11/28 – Registration will open soon
The trails took a beating this summer, and we have a ton of maintenance to get all the trails back into great shape.
Saturday Sessions Return!
- Every Saturday, November 6 – March 26
- 9:30am -2:30pm
- 10 person limit due to COVID
The Dirt Jump area has a fresh delivery of dirt. Crews are forming to repair and improve the jump lines. There’s ongoing cleanup in the woods. Contact [email protected] to get involved.
EICHLER BIKE PARK
Weekly Work Parties!
- Thursday nights from 5:30pm until dark
- From 10/7/21 until 10/28/21
- For more details, reach out to [email protected]
Work will focus on the South Trail, including line improvements and re-routes. The weekday work party will be on 11/18
TILLAMOOK STATE FOREST
Work party planning is in process. Stay tuned for our event dates! Are you looking to get more involved in a leadership role in the TSF? If so, please reach out to [email protected].
Dig Days will be 1-2 times per month. Stay tuned for our Fall event dates.
Trail planning is in process. Stay tuned for our event dates! Are you looking to get more involved in a leadership role at Stub? If so, please reach out to [email protected]