Through the end of the year, Portland General Electric (PGE) is surveying trail users with regard to planned improvements to the Timothy Lake trail system in the Mt Hood National Forest, including:
• Improvement of the overall condition of the trails: Removal of safety hazards, mitigation of resource damage, repair of structures, restoration of the trail tread and travel corridor.
• Reduction of user conflicts on the trails through signage, reroutes, and new trail construction.
• Construction of four smaller trails to create hiking and mountain biking loops off the main Timothy Lake trail.
• Overhaul of the trail wayfinding system around Timothy Lake.
• Creation of an adopt-a-trail program for trail maintenance.
Please take a moment to assist PGE in providing mountain bikers a family-friendly, camp and ride experience at Timothy Lake. Provide input via https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/X8MM375.